Saturday, December 1, 2007

Update on Open Trades Expiring In December (21st)

With 21 days remaining to expiration the NDX Bull Put and Bear Call trades are very safe with distances of 300+ and 200+ points from the NDX closing value (2089) last Friday. The RUT Bull Put trade is also very safe with a 100+ point distance.

Many subscribers have not been able to get the original NDX Bear Call trade filled. I will post on the members page an alternative NDX Bear Call spread trade later today. I want all subscribers to complete a NDX Iron Condor trade this month to realize a 5% + return.

I will continue to research RUT Bear Call trades next week in order to complete a 2nd Iron Condor trade this month.

The members area is live now. Your logon ID is your e-mail address and your initial password is the word “password”. At the request of many subscribers I will send an email each time I added a new trade, or update report, to the members page. I will also add a post on my blog for subscribers checking my blog each day with an RSS feed.

No comments: