Sunday, December 9, 2007

Improvements to my Advisory Service !!!!!

This month I have improved my advisory service many ways:

1) Member’s Area: All the new trades and weekly updates are now posted to a members page that is accessible 24/7. Once logged into the members area subscribers can also download flash movies that illustrate how to select, order and close credit spread trades. New movies are being added weekly. I still create email alerts and blog post to notify subscribers when I have added a new post to this page.

2)I have started creating audio streams that I am adding to my web pages, member page and emails. I feel talking to subscribers is a better way to communicate. These audio streams will be 30 seconds to 5 minutes in length and cover my new trades, my weekly updates and common questions about my trading strategy.

3) Auto Trading will be available later this month. I am finalizing an auto trading arrangement with OptionsHouse later this month. They are charging the lowest trading fees of all the brokers and all my orders are getting filled quickly. The majority of new subscribers this month are setting up their trading accounts with this broker and I have many established subscribers who will be setting up auto trading accounts once this service is available.

4) I will be reaching the maximum number of active subscribers in early 2008 that I can support. I can only support a fixed number of subscribers in order to provide the high level of professional service everyone expects. My monthly subscription fee will also be increasing to $59.95 later this month. This increase is justified because of the additional services I am adding this month and will be adding in 2008.

No comments: