Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update on Open Trades Expiring In October (19th)

With just 12 days remaining to expiration all our filled Bull Put trades will be expiring with lots of distance. The market is continuing to move in just one direction (UP) making Bear Call spread trades very risky and very unsafe. With a market like this I will not be able to complete any Iron Condor trades this month. It just to risky to trade on the Call side this month. I have also sent a new NDX 25 point Bull Put spread trade this weekend. Subscribers who did not get last week's replacement NDX 25 point trade filled should be able to get this new trade filled this coming week.

This weekend I have started sending the PDF file email to all subscribers. This is in addition to the automated HTML email. If you do not want to receive the HTML or PDF email just send me a reply email. Many subscribers have had trouble receiving my Trade Alerts and Updates due to various email system issues but they seem to receive one of the 2 emails I send.

No comments: