Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trade Alerts

I normally email new Trade Alerts 40-30 days prior to expiration. Then each weekend I will analyze additional spread trades searching for those with high probabilities of expiring. During the 2 weeks prior to expiration I am looking to make adjustments for certain spreads to earn additional credits. All my Trades and adjustments are emailed in the evening or on weekends when the markets are closed. I am always placing my own trade orders when I send these emails. It is a boring strategy and requires very little effort for my subscribers. The majority of months all we do is open our Iron Condor trades on the SXP, NDX and RUT indexes and wait for them all to expire and then repeat the process over and over each month. I will email a minimum of 3 to 4 very safe FOTM Iron Condor trades each month. These will have a 90% or better probability of expiring worthless. The returns will range from 3% - 8% but on average you can expect to earn between 4.5% and 5% monthly before commissions.

No comments: