Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update of Open Trades Expiring This Week

I emailed this weeks HTML update on Saturday 3/10/07. If you are a subscriber and have not received this update please send me an EMAIL .

The markets returned to a normal trading pattern last week by rising and they are expected to keep rising. Those subscribers who have not closed the SPX Bull Put trades should be safe with only 4 trading days remaining. This market is also favorable for all the open Bull Put and Bear Call trades listed below. Subscribers who executed the NDX recover trades collected decent credits to offset their losses. Being FOTM with spread trades is so very important. The NDX and RUT Bull Put trades are still safe even after the massive drop in February. Only the SPX Bull Put trade was at risk and had to be closed early. Also, all Bear Call spreads will be expiring worthless next week which is why I really like completing Iron Condor trades. Only one side of
this trade normally causes any problems.

I also know that some receiving systems stop any emails with attachments so I will have to start sending all Trade Alerts without attachments. I have a separate mailing list to send printable PDF files to so if you would like to be added to this mailing just send me an EMAIL .

Because the SPX trade is costing subscribers $200 - $670
per contract to close I will be refunding all subscription fees collected
between the February and March expiration dates. Look for emails notifications
from PayPal about your credits. If you do not receive you refund by March 16th
please send me an email.

No comments: