Monday, March 5, 2007

Subscriber Email Alert Process !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been receiving emails lately from subscribers who have not been receiving my Trade Alert emails. After using 3 different automated emailing systems I need to have a process to alert all my subscribers that an email has been sent. I am concerned that my automated emails are being viewed as spam by many receiving systems.

My Blog posts will serve as my alert. I am encouraging all my subscribers to visit this Blog on a regular basis, if not daily, to learn about any new Trade Alerts being emailed. An email subscribers can always expect to receive is my weekly trade Alert Update. This weekly update will always be emailed at the same time each Saturday afternoon.

If you have not received a Trade Alert discussed in my Blog Post you must immediately send me an EMAIL. I will immediately send you the Trade Alert email and add you to a special mailing list.

All subscribers should have received my Trade Alert Update of Open Trades emailed on 3/4/2007 and again on 3/5/2007 at 6AM CST. Both emails were the same using 2 different email systems.

No comments: