Monday, February 18, 2008

My Advisory Service is Unique in 3 Ways !

1) You can try my service for 60 days, or 2 full months, before paying any subscription fees. I suggest you paper trade all the trade alerts I email and post to the members page during this trial. If you have any questions about how to process these trades I want you to send me an email. I will do my best to help you including sending you a flash movie with audio instructions illustrating the type of trade or trades being questioned.

2) And if you feel you need a little more time to try my service just send me an email and I will extend your trial an additional 60 days or however long it takes. I want every new subscriber to know exactly what they are doing before they start trading credit spreads and Iron Condors live with their own funds.

3) I reimburse all subscription fees when I have a losing month. This will be a rare occurrence because all my trades are implemented with very strict risk management strategies.

No comments: