Saturday, November 24, 2007

Update on Open Trades Expiring In December (21st)

With 27 days remaining to expiration the NDX Bull Put and Bear Call trades are very safe with distances of 303 and 297 points from the NDX closing value (2028) last Friday. The RUT Bull Put trade is also very safe with a 115 point distance. Even though the markets had some wild up and down swings last week our trades were not effected.

Many subscribers have not been able to get the NDX Bear Call trade filled. I will email an alternative Bear Call spread trade early next week if the NDX has some down days. If the NDX continues to rise from Friday's close the bid/ask values will increase so we might still be able to get .50 cents, or $50 per contract, so it's prudent to keep this NDX Bear Call order open with your broker.

I will be researching RUT Bear Call trades and a even a few SPX trades next week. If there are any safe trades with 3% or better returns, I will execute the trade, or trades, and send emails (PDFs). I would really like to complete a 2nd Iron Condor trade this month. I want to end the year with another 5% monthly return like we experienced in November.

The members area will be live later this weekend. I will be sending all subscribers an email when the area is live. During this transition I will continue emailing my PDF files to insure every one receives all my new Trade Alerts and Updates. I will be eliminating the HTML emails.

I am in the process of setting up auto trading partnerships with OptionsHouse and MF Global Securities. I have waited a long time for these brokers to offer auto trading accounts. Once I have these brokers setup I will consider others like Think Or Swim and OptionsXpress.

No comments: