Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update on Open Trades Expiring In July (20th)

With 28 days remaining to expiration all filled trades are safe and should be expiring worthless on Friday July 20th.

With the market moving dramatically up one day and then down the next it makes it very hard to get credit spread orders filled. This month we had difficulty filling the NDX Bear call spread to complete an Iron Condor trade. I am emailing a replacement NDX Bear Call spread trade this weekend. Hopefully the market will cooperate next week and this Bear Call spread order is filled.

I have also ordered a new 20 point Bull Put SPX trade that has a 4.4% return. If I can complete a safe 20 point Bear Call SPX I should have a 7% or better return for the entire Iron Condor. I could not find a safe 10 or 15 point SPX trade. The only spread distance that is safe this month is 20 points.

No comments: