Saturday, April 7, 2007

Update on April Trades Expiring in 14 Days.

All open trades continue to be very safe and have short options 100 or more points away from the current Index prices. I will be looking for a safe RUT Bear Call trade to complete an Iron Condor.The SPX index is not offering any safe trades yet but I am still looking. The SPX Bull Put trade I emailed last weekend was not filled by any subscriber or myself. This Index has been difficult to trade this month.

The NDX index continues to be the best one suited for my trading plan in 2007. The NDX Bull Put and Bear Call trades continue to expire each month. You you have an NDX Iron Condor (Bull Put and Bear Call filled) you are earning 5.1% (3.3% plus 1.8%). I will be looking closely at NDX Iron Condor trades earning 5% or more in future months.

No comments: